- names and addresses;
- email addresses;
- computer IP addresses;
- other information that may identify or be related to you
Australian Privacy Principles
- We only collect personal information by fair and lawful means.
- We provide a collection statement where we are required to do so.
- We only use or disclose information for the purpose for which it was collected or to which you have consented.
- We take reasonable steps and continually encourage you to ensure the personal information we collect, use or disclose is accurate, complete and up-to-date.
- We have procedures in place to protect the personal information we hold from misuse, loss or unauthorised access.
- We provide you access to the personal information we hold as required or permitted under the APPs. If we cannot provide access we will give reasonable written reasons for declining the request.
- Wherever lawful and practical, you will have the option of remaining anonymous or using a pseudonym when entering into a transaction with us.
- We will only transfer personal information to a recipient in a foreign jurisdiction in circumstances where the information will have an appropriate level of protection and will only do so where we have taken reasonable steps in the circumstances to ensure that the overseas recipient does not breach the APPs. We are unlikely to transfer your information overseas.
- We do not collect sensitive information, such as information on the health or criminal record of an individual, unless the individual has consented or it is required by law, or in special circumstances relating to the health and safety of an individual or the public in general.
Collection of Personal Information
Use of Personal Information
Disclosure of Personal Information
Cookies and Statistical Analysis
- server and/or IP address;
- domain name;
- date and time of visit;
- previous websites visited; and
- browser type.